Personal Tax Return

If you are an individual who earns salary or wages only it is likely that you will not be required to file an income tax return. Don’t be fooled into using the online refund companies who advertise that they will get you a refund as that is not the case. If you earn salary and wages only you should consider doing it online yourself with Inland Revenue and thereby saving yourself money.

However if you have investments which are not taxed at the correct rate or personally own residential investment properties you will be required to file an income tax return. It is at this point where you need the expert services of the Chartered Accountants at Budget Tax Returns. We will prepare your personal income tax return, send you the tax summary report and file it with Inland Revenue on your behalf.

For a no obligation quote for the cost of preparing your income tax return complete the form below and we will promptly reply with a quote.